Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


I'm always a little disappointed on Thankgiving when I have to attend two Thanksgiving celebrations on the same day. I feel pressure to eat my share at both houses, but don't get to enjoy the feasts nearly as much as I would like. I am either holding back because I need to save room for the next house, or am too full at the second house to enjoy it. This year my solution is to celebrate with Mary Ann's family on Thursday and have my family over on Friday. So I woke up at 6:00 this morning and put the turkey, "Jerry", in the oven. The picture is Wyatt and Maple doing their best to keep their distance. They know that soon they will be kicked out of the kitchen. I am going to try to take pictures all day so I can share more. It is also supposed to get up to 43 degrees today so I may try to squeeze in a scooter ride.

No comments: