Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dixie's first service

I dropped Dixie off at the shop yesterday for her first service. I am anxious to see if there is any difference in her after the service. They are also going to add a windshield. I struggled with the decision of whether to get one or not. I'm not really into adding a lot of mods to the scooter. She is beautiful just the way she is. But I really want to be able to ride her as much as possible year round and thought the windshield may help. I have a friend who rides a sports bike and he highly recommended it. The shop that I bought her from also said they would install anything at no charge up until the first service. When I get her back I will post a picture. It is supposed to be rainy the next couple of days so I don't know that I will get her back for a couple of days.
I miss her already.

No comments: