Sunday, October 19, 2008




Got Dixie back with the new windshield. When I brought her out to take a picture my Vino, Blue Savannah insisted on being photographed also. I need to get her out on the road soon. She is so cute and so much fun to ride that I don't think I will ever be able to part with her. I spoke to the owner of the scooter shop about the Kymco. He liked how I placed my rear view mirrors,(more vertical than horizontal), so I asked him about them. He said that he spoke to Kymco about extending the mirrors a couple of inches. Kymco said that in Taiwan they have to park in very tight spaces. If the mirrors were extended they wouldn't be able to. He said he suggested telescoping shafts. I think that sounds like a great idea. I added a small round blind spot mirror to my left mirror and am very happy with it. The temperature was 37 degrees when I woke up this morning. I am going to wait a couple of hours and then go for a ride. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day,
Wyatt also wanted to get in on the action. He is thinking that I need to add a sidecar.

2 comments:

Scootin' Fool said...

Wow, those two scoots look really nice together. I wish I could have kept my Vino along with the People 150.

It would have been nice to have both.

maryann0094 said...

Sandee asked me today if your helmet was cute...."not exactly", I said as I flashed back to the first helmet buying trip at Iron Pony. :)