Thursday, September 24, 2009

Recovery and Laughter





































I am recovering well from my surgery with a couple of speed bumps that are frustrating. After the surgery one of my vocal chords was paralyzed and I also have trouble swallowing. My voice is getting a little better, but it is a very slow process. The swallowing issue is hard for me to deal with. I love to eat and now I have to be very careful with what I consume. One thing that I've found easy to eat is pie. I've included a picture of a butterscotch pie I made the other night. I had a big craving and had to make it happen.














One thing that has helped in my recovery is Mary Ann. If it weren't for her I don't know what I would have done. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay her or let her know how much her presence has meant to me. I am sure the pictures I want to include probably aren't the right way to show this, but they are great pictures.








3 comments:

maryann0094 said...

Thanks! HELLO.......

Unknown said...

That pie looks good as hell! Glad to hear things are looking up but sad to not get a call about pie!!!

Unknown said...

Man she's so hot, you're so lucky ;)