Thursday, October 1, 2009

Keeping Busy

I still haven't gone back to work and I might not go back for a little while. I have a pretty bad cough that has developed due to my paralyzed vocal chord and it is hard to speak. Since I am on the phone for 90% of my job, I think it would be hard to work. I hope that there is something else there I can do because I am getting bored. This morning I woke up and baked an apple pie. Yesterday I dried some apple chips. They are great to reconstitute and make fried pies with. Those will make a great winter time treat. I wonder what I will make tomorrow.

Tonight I have to have another MRI. I hate those things. This time however, my doctor has given my a valium to take before I go. I really hope it makes the time easier to deal with. I never thought I was claustrophobic until I had my first MRI.

No comments: